Alert when word or phrase appears

dancephoto

Reaction score
At present, is it possible to get an alert when a word or phrase appears, such as a Maker's name or a term like radius/radiused or baritone, either in a specific forum or globally? Thank you.

At present, is it possible to get an alert when a word or phrase appears, such as a Maker's name or a term like radius/radiused or baritone, either in a specific forum or globally? Thank you.
Of the many options to receive alerts in your user Preferences settings I did not see one for specific words/phrases, so I think no dice. Next best thing would be to do a search (or advanced search) which lists hits chronologically.

Of the many options to receive alerts in your user Preferences settings I did not see one for specific words/phrases, so I think no dice. Next best thing would be to do a search (or advanced search) which lists hits chronologically.
Thank you.
If anyone else can think of anything that is automatic, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you. If anyone else can think of anything that is automatic, I'd appreciate it.
Send a PM to anaka (Aaron who controls the forum), and ask if he can look into the new forum software, XenForo, if there's a function he can add for that. Click your name at the top of the scree, then choose Start a New Conversation, then enter anaka in Recipients.

Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
4 tenor thinline cutaway ukes, 3 thinline acoustic bass ukes, 5 solid body bass ukes
•Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
•Member Cali Rose & The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom