A bit of Monday morning silliness...

S11LKO

Reaction score
A bright sunny day. Someone once told me that growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP isn’t!! lol

Ha ha...good one Dave. Heaven forbid a beautiful English garden would be disturbed like that!

Indeed young John! One needs somewhere immaculate and tidy to dink one's Pimm's, y'know! lol

Hopefully, one day soon I'll get my voice back enough to be able to SING publically in my garden which has a country footpath running right alongside! lol

Thanks for viewing my friend.

Beautiful British accent !

Cor! Blimey! Fanks me old sparra! I can nah toddle off up the old apple & pears, rest me swede, and check owt the inside of me eyelids till tha morra! lolol

Seriously, thank you young Brenda. I aim to please. lol x

Just great Dave......I can't tell you how much I enjoy your singing and playing.....you are a star! Excellent!
Mike

Just great Dave......I can't tell you how much I enjoy your singing and playing.....you are a star! Excellent!
Mike

Aw gee! Thanks Mike. As you know, I'm not a great guitar/uke technical player, but I do enjoy and have fun playing about with them both, so it's good to know others enjoy some of my attempts. X

Wonderful. Thanks.

Wonderful, Wonderful! Great voice and robust playing! No idea what the people are referring to here...about the accent, you know? Voice goes with song perfect! Made my morning.

Wonderful, Wonderful! Great voice and robust playing! No idea what the people are referring to here...about the accent, you know? Voice goes with song perfect! Made my morning.

Delighted to hear that Sharpshin. As people who enjoy making music, it's always nice when we hear that someone else has enjoyed what we do, isn't it? Thanks for your kind words.

Top Bottom