1920´s Gibson Style 3 Europe/UK

Mandomicky

Reaction score
Hi
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
as I have a vintage 1920/30s Gibson Ukulele in super condition I want to sell.
Would I be better off selling it in The UK or in Europe?
Only at the moment the ukulele is with me in southern Spain but I'm going to the UK soon I could take it in my hand luggage. I'm thinking of advertising it on Andy Eastwood's site, are there any others I should consider? I would rather stay away from eBay if I can help it.
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG20240113135923.jpg
    IMG20240113135923.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 21
Here and Andy Eastwood’s site are probably best. Reverb can be good but of course there are fees. I wouldn’t use Gumtree or similar because of the hassle. Some people use Facebook marketplace, but I’ve personally left Facebook a long time ago.

Reactions: TBB
Hi
Only at the moment the ukulele is with me in southern Spain but I'm going to the UK soon I could take it in my hand luggage. I'm thinking of advertising it on Andy Eastwood's site, are there any others I should consider? I would rather stay away from eBay if I can help it.
Thank you
I’d echo what Duckyl said, UU and Andy Eastwood’s site would be my first choices for a uke like that. Facebook’s UK ukulele sales page is pretty good, it’s a closed page (you have to join it) and my advice would be not to extend your ad to the general FB marketplace, unless you want to spend half your time fending off scammers.

Hi
Thank you
you can save time micky and just sell it to me! sending you a PM...

Top Bottom