Please, somebody buy this

Last edited:
I don't like you ;)

Why, oh why do I continue to look at this thread?

Sorry. :) :) And hope you like it!.

Well, considering when I woke up yesterday a new uke wasn't anywhere on my radar - UPS just dropped it off. Stay tuned...

And consider this a PSA as to the danger of this thread.

That was fast!

Y’all, please DON’T buy this. I reached out to Shawn from Ukulele Friend and he sent it to the director of the Hawaiian music archives to see if they want to purchase it for the ukulele collection. He said it looks to be from the 20s and from the mainland.
Sheesh, shouldnt we buy it for them? It costs under a hundred bucks. If they don't want it there's no harm done, I just keep it. Better that then someone else buys it. I mean, this is why I worked so hard in my life, to be able to do things like this, buy $78 ukuleles for museums, and then take my kids there and point at the ukulele that I donated (or a different one, my kids won't know the difference).

Sheesh, shouldnt we buy it for them? It costs under a hundred bucks. If they don't want it there's no harm done, I just keep it. Better that then someone else buys it. I mean, this is why I worked so hard in my life, to be able to do things like this, buy $78 ukuleles for museums, and then take my kids there and point at the ukulele that I donated (or a different one, my kids won't know the difference).
I mean, I had a similar thought, but I know my wife wouldn’t think it’s a priority for us right now.

Top Bottom