Super rare Martin pineapple uke!

Ukecaster

Reaction score
Geez, not even April Fool's Day, but just saw this incorrect listing on GC website. Those guys gotta get it together, after all, aren't ukes "small guitars"? Could be a nice 40s Style 0 for $399.00, and if not, easy to return it. And such a verbose description: "This product comes with a case" 😀

Screenshot_20240326_085640_Chrome.png

Well, it is better than some of their listings where the picture is of such low quality that it is impossible to see any details. It makes me wonder if they are actually interested in selling some of these items

Well, it is better than some of their listings where the picture is of such low quality that it is impossible to see any details. It makes me wonder if they are actually interested in selling some of these items
That's all of their pictures of used equipment. Must be trying to save on server storage space by using low res images

It's got that classic Martin Pineapple shape that is so unique. Watch this one, the price is dropping quickly. Get one before it becomes too cheap!!!

I found my $120 koalana soprano by looking for used tenors at guitar center. I mentioned here before I think, it was billed as a satin finish tenor but the pics were a glossy soprano

That's all of their pictures of used equipment. Must be trying to save on server storage space by using low res images
Maybe they can make them black and white and save even more.

I have seen some instruments on there which may be decent, but the pics were so lousy I would not even consider it. Yes, they do accept returns, but unless is was some incredible deal it would not be worth it to me to go through all the hassle. I would rather know what I am getting up front.

Almost as rare as a Martin-shaped pineapple!

Not just a ukulele, but a ukulele ukulele. That’s twice as much ukulele for the money!

You don't give them proper credit, TBB. If you read carefully you'll see that the first word is pronounced "yoo-kuh-ley-lee" and the second "oo-koo-ley-ley."

• Haha
Reactions: TBB
Top Bottom