The Beansprout Owners Thread

Not a Beansprout, but a soprano that Aaron built, I think about 20 years ago! I have a vague remembrance that he said it was a prototype. It's basic and sweet. I thought Beansprout fans would be interested in seeing it! Two pics with different lighting.

View attachment 167914View attachment 167915
then you would have to say, you have a vintage Keim ! That's pretty special! It's simplicity is beautiful.i was going to start to compare it to another but, that isn't fair

Reactions: JDP
Looks like you guys will get August 2024 build slots. You'll most likely hear from them in June sometime to finalize details.
I have a baritone coming in April and we squared away the details in January. Very easy to work with Aaron and Nicole. (y)
i am steadily building a list of models built that interest me. I was thinking an alto and every once in a while the thought of a nice tenor pops up!

Nice but I think his price is on the high side for a used instrument.
You're most likely correct Larry. Looks something like a 20% discount from what you'd pay now for Aaron to build a new one like it?
Listed: 2 months ago
Views: 252
Watchers: 11

You're most likely correct Larry. Looks something like a 20% discount from what you'd pay now for Aaron to build a new one like it?
Listed: 2 months ago
Views: 252
Watchers: 11
The pickup and the custom purfling add some. I paid just under two grand for mine with a pickup installed. That one's still a great instrument and would be a nice addition to someone's stable.

The pickup and the custom purfling add some. I paid just under two grand for mine with a pickup installed. That one's still a great instrument and would be a nice addition to someone's stable.
I think I paid just over $2K in October for mine with the pickup and he recently raised his prices. I’m waiting to see what my master grade Myrtle baritone with K&K will be when he finishes it this month! I ordered back in October.😎

Besides the Kingdom Era Tenor there is a very nice traditional Beansprout tenor also for sale on the website. It's made of "Toon" which Aaron explains here along with the usual pictures and video:

I’m yearning to play a tune on that Toon

There’s a Beansprout Alto on Reverb right now.

Last edited:
There’s a Beansprout Alto on Reverb right now.
thats a nice instrument! #827 is what I a looking for

There's also a Beansprout Alto number 804, Aloha City

Top Bottom