Pet pictures time, people!

That dog looks pretty calm for having just sighted a bushy-tailed rodent, just sayin.

Dog lovers might enjoy this book. It's a collections of short stories about an owner's many dogs, but is about 20 years out of print.
image000000 (2).jpg

Our beloved Daisy a couple of weeks ago, carrying a chunk of a log she found in the woods. Sadly, Daisy suddenly began having seizures on Thursday and died on Friday, probably of a brain tumor. She was almost 13. The pain of her loss is terrible. We will always love her.
So sorry for your loss. They are such special members of our lives and it's so difficult when they must leave us.

Had to say goodbye today to Rooney who was always a patient listener, but time finally caught up with her after 14+ years. Below is a screenshot of a now treasured video from years ago of me hacking my way through Brahms’ Lullaby. You will be missed old friend!
IMG_1215.jpeg
( I am embarrassed and apologize for the objectionable shirt from He Who Shall Not Be Named - this is when I first started and didn’t know any better)

Had to say goodbye today to Rooney who was always a patient listener, but time finally caught up with her after 14+ years. Below is a screenshot of a now treasured video from years ago of me hacking my way through Brahms’ Lullaby. You will be missed old friend!
View attachment 168038
( I am embarrassed and apologize for the objectionable shirt from He Who Shall Not Be Named - this is when I first started and didn’t know any better)
I'm so sorry, she looks like a beautiful soul. :cry:
We know the heartache in saying goodbye to a beloved dog and friend.

View attachment 168038
It’s always so heartbreaking. Sorry for your loss.

View attachment 168038
I’m so sorry, there’s a very particular heartbreak to losing a furry family member. Rooney looks like an absolute sweetheart.

The other day I came across an eight year old video of me playing the uke while our old border terrier Nelly snores with great gusto in the background. I can actually remember how frustrating it was at the time, her snores are louder than the ukulele! Of course now I’m glad her snuffles and wheezes are there, it’s a reminder of a sweet old friend.

My 2 dogs were adopted from local rescue organizations.

Vivienne was rescued as pup because she was born with a hernia (expensive operation).

Oreo was adopted at age 8, after her first owner got Alzheimer’s.

IMG_3159.jpegIMG_2785.jpeg

View attachment 168038
I’m so sorry, @pmorey. My husband and I are still aching from the loss of our Daisy 2 weeks ago. Rooney was lucky to have spent her life in such a loving home, and with such a devoted caretaker. My thoughts are with you.

View attachment 168038
There's nothing more painful than losing our furry friends. Please take good care!

Top Bottom