Season 626 - Body language

As a mini tune enthusiast i will find 4 songs so i can bring my mini tune.🤓 what is the tiniest body part?🤔
Probably more than you asked for ;)

bone stapes
gland salivary
vein venules
nerve trochlear
lymph capillaries
... a few more no one would want to sing about were deleted.
Well we’re all made of atoms? But do they, or sub atomic particles for that matter, constitute body parts? Who cares, I’m holding out for some songs about backsides and assorted rude bits from @Voran 👍

Reactions: joo
Alright... as promised, I'm cleaning up my act and going all the way to the other end of the wholesomeness continuum. I'd love for you all to welcome our newest Seasonista, my niece, Kira. Some open mic regulars may have seen her make anappearance, but this is her first performance. This might be the first body parts song we all learn...
Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes!!

Anyone else like New Order? I think I first heard them in like sixth grade…and was obsessed. Bought a few records at Tower…made a tape for my friend at the time.
Funny, his mom was convinced it was “punk rock”, dressed me down for giving him the tape, and I was never invited back yo Mike’s house again. Over New Order….Oh well.
Anyway, this is my favorite song by them. Playing through my depression after a tough loss. Its about a face, and other stuff. It hits different the way I play it. Go get your ukes.

That sounds VERY rude, Rob ... I must have a listen!
Hello again, Arvin! I hadn't intended to come back so quickly, but it's a horrible grey day here - hence the rather murky video ... sorry - so I decided to cheer myself up. I have a vivid recollection of singing this song, together with the friend sitting next to me, all the way through a Geography lesson ... for some unaccountable reason! It had been a hit in the UK for Cilla Black, who had a strong Liverpudlian accent, which made it even more interesting to sing ... I can only assume that we were singing quietly! Anyway, I dedicate it to "anyone who has a heart" ... which must be most of us!

Last edited:
This one by The Move has legs, hips & knees in it.

I am bringing a NOSE and LEGS song by Bob J King@bobjking, which he co-wrote with his bandmates John and Neil. They called themselves Uncle Bugle. (Bobby said this was "a long, long time ago")

Bobby did this for my Season back in 2021 (theme is animal songs). Go watch it, if you haven't. Cat Nose Bert by Bob J King! (you will not see my comment from 2021 there as I had deleted my channel and that comment is gone. )

Anyway, I did some cartoons, shook a squeaky toy, played soprano uke and bari uke, sang and did some really bad mouth trumpet, which work for me. :--D

I have included the lyrics in the YT description.
(Bobby, hope this is a nice surprise. :---))

Last edited:
I am bringing a NOSE and LEGS song by Bob J King@bobjking, which he co-wrote with his bandmates John and Neil. They called themselves Uncle Bugle. (Bobby said this was "a long, long time ago")

Bobby did this for my Season back in 2021 (theme is animal songs). Go watch it, if you haven't. Cat Nose Bert by Bob J King! (you will not see my comment from 2021 there as I had deleted my channel and that comment is gone. )

Anyway, I did some cartoons, shook a squeaky toy, played soprano uke and bari uke, sang and did some really bad mouth trumpet, which work for me. :--D

I have included the lyrics in the YT description.
(Bobby, hope this is a nice surprise. :---))

It's about time Uncle Bugle got the recognition they deserved! It really was a long time ago...this tune dates from around 1991ish, I reckon...barely out of my teens...
Thank you, Joo! I love this!

• Love
Reactions: joo
Good morning folks! Now that the Superb Owl has passed, there might be less distractions to get some songs done. Yesterday was exhausting for me. I didn't watch the game, but I did do a 10 mile bike ride and then went ice skating at Rockefeller Center.

Anyway, the playlist is up to date (I think). I'll have to catch up on commenting and listening. I am spinning @TCK entry of Face Up and I'm really digging this one.

If you guys have some time, definitely listen to each other's songs. I'll check on this again in a few hours since I should do some work in between music practice or vice versa.

Top Bottom