Search results

1. mikelz777

Today's Chuckle

2. mikelz777

New jumbo body concert from CARAMEL🤔

Being laminates are these kind of muted or quiet?
  3. mikelz777

New jumbo body concert from CARAMEL🤔

It's a different model but looks to be a pretty good deal! That one looks to have a more traditional shape with smaller bouts.
  4. mikelz777

Decision paralysis deciding which Uke to buy next

I've got a KoAloha Opio (concert) currently listed in the marketplace you might like. (No shame here! 😄 😄) https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/threads/concert-koaloha-opio-w-hard-case-and-upt-tuners-like-new.163323/#post-2487475
  5. mikelz777

Today's Chuckle

6. mikelz777

Season 636 - One for sorrow...

I'm filing this one under "Three for a girl, Four for a boy" - The White Stripes "We're Going To Be Friends".
  7. mikelz777

what are you reading?

I just finished The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris. I'm not sure what to think about this one. The book was based on a true story but not knowing what was truth and what was fictionalized I would otherwise say that the story seemed unlikely if not impossible. It's basically a romance...
  8. mikelz777

Season 636 - One for sorrow...

Six for gold .... Sister Golden Hair
  9. mikelz777

Today's Chuckle

10. mikelz777

Today's Chuckle

We do if you call a cabinet with 4 shelves a pantry. 😄
  11. mikelz777

Today's Chuckle

I don't know how many times this has been true for me watching cooking shows and thinking, "Who has all these exotic ingredients sitting in their pantry?"
  12. mikelz777

Your better and wilfully retained mass manufactured Sopranos

I've been seriously tempted by your Kala KA-SLNG's sibling, the KA-SSLNG (solid spruce top) multiple times. If I weren't trying to pare down my uke collection I'd still be tempted.
  13. mikelz777

The Got Aways

I don't have any that got away that I regret not getting but I wish I still had my first uke, a Lanikai LU-21C. It's not like I needed the money as I sold it for only $60 or so but at the time I was feeling guilty for having multiple ukes. Everything I own sounds better than that uke did but it...
  14. mikelz777

SOTU 635: Castles

I was going to sit out this season because I couldn't think of any castle songs when I discovered this song by accident. "You're my castle, you're my cabin..." - Billy Joel's, You're My Home.
  15. mikelz777

Your better and wilfully retained mass manufactured Sopranos

I have an Ohana SK-30M (solid mahogany, long-neck soprano) that I love and will not sell. It's not like it would fetch anything anyway if it were for sale. They sell for around the $180 mark new and I bought a B-stock for significantly less than that but I love the little thing.
  16. mikelz777

Today's Chuckle

When I say "moo" to a cow I like to think that they appreciate me for making the effort to learn some of their culture.
  17. mikelz777

Today's Chuckle

18. mikelz777

Price Drop Concert KoAloha Opio w/hard case and UPT tuners- like new!

The build date was October 2021. Thanks for looking!
  19. mikelz777

what are you reading?

Do you ever get in a reading funk where the reading just doesn't come easy? I just finished The Woods by Harlan Coben and it took me almost a month to finish it! (508 pages) I'd go for days not reading anything and on some days I'd read 10-15 pages and I just couldn't concentrate anymore. It's...
Top Bottom