Search results

1. mountain goat

birds and ships

words by Woodie Guthrie music by Billy Bragg and Wilco from the 'Mermaid Avenue' sessions. one of my favourite songs in the whole world xo
  2. mountain goat

Season 631: I Mist You

howdy friends and welcome to season 631! this week the weather is all around us, whether we like it or not! please bring song(s) that: 1. have an obvious weather related title and/or contain lyrics with words used to describe weather conditions/events. for example: windy, hot, calm, hazy...
  3. mountain goat

when you wore a tulip MAHONEY/WENRICH soprano uke bashing!

hey friends! i recorded this a few days ago for a mate of mine, our fellow UU member TCK. sweet old war-time era tin-pan alley song... in a former life i went by the name of Eugene Ukulele - i made this video in the style Eugene would have done it. hope you enjoy it gang! cheers :) (i'm playing...
  4. mountain goat

like a rose LUCINDA WILLIAMS (tenor ukulele cover)

howdy gang! this is a Lucinda Williams song that i've always loved, from her self-titled debut album from 1988, "Like A Rose" and w/ only 3 chords - C, F, Dm - it's easy to play and feels good to sing. i hope you enjoy it! :) cheers all! 🌻
  5. mountain goat

"I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" (Pono silk screened soprano)

howdy friends! playing this sweet ol' tune on this one of a kind Pono sop i got from Andrew at HMS a few years ago beautiful man, beautiful uke, beautiful song hope you enjoy it gang! pyjama party representing! :) cheers all xo
  6. mountain goat

"any place i hang my hat is home" compliments of the season to all xo

howdy folks trust this song finds you in a good place this is a tough week for so many, i hope wherever you hang your hat is home may peace follow you throughout this next year w/ love and friendship jon xo :) 🌻💚
  7. mountain goat

blue roses falling JAKE SHIMABUKURO (baritone)

the loveliest composition that in my opinion, has been written for ukulele my swipe at it on a mahalo baritone xo
  8. mountain goat

heartbeats JOSE GONZALEZ (tenor reso uke cover)

such a sad, beautiful song gave it my best shot on my Pohaku tenor resonator cheers all xo
  9. mountain goat

a fella with an umbrella IRVING BERLIN (ukulele cover)

my uke arrangement of another gorgeous Berlin song i'm playing a laminate Kala ebony concert - and w/ apologies to the superstitious folks among us! ;)
  10. mountain goat

mountain goat's "CELLULOID OR BUST" contest

howdy friends! For this competition i would like you to record a song from a television series - theme song or otherwise - or from a film. When i say 'song', that could be an instrumental piece or interlude. (what made me think of this contest was me trying to make an arrangement of one of the...
  11. mountain goat

i'm putting all my eggs in one basket IRVING BERLIN (ukulele cover)

howdy friends. in a fit of sadness i burnt my you tube channels last week. guess i'm going to start rebuilding them slowly. thought this gorgeous Irving Berlin song from 1936 might be a nice place to start. i'm playing an Ono concert koa uke built by David Ingalls in Oregon, USA. cheers all...
  12. mountain goat

How does one delete their account from the foum site?

I'm sorry, I just have no idea how to it. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you folks. Hopeing too that anaka might see this and offer some guidance. jon
  13. mountain goat

the greatest 2 chord song ever written

grab your ukes, folks we're playin F and G til your boss sacks you! Dreams, Fleetwood Mac 🌻
  14. mountain goat

the bare necessities TERRY GILKYSON mya-moe soprano uke

1967. Terry Gilkyson my uke arrangement of this beautiful song from Walt Disney's The Jungle Book film played on a mya-moe mango soprano! cheers friends xo 🌻
  15. mountain goat

<SOLD> Mya-Moe Sycamore Soprano #2434 PRICE REDUCED!!!

hi folks, this beautiful Mya-Moe soprano was built in February 2016, and one of the last batches of instruments from Gordon & Char Mayer and Aaron Keim, before they handed the reigns over to Cary. specs are here: https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=2434 the instrument...
  16. mountain goat

17. mountain goat

nice work if you can get it GEORGE & IRA GERSHWIN

1937. George & Ira Gershwin my ukulele arrangement of this great jazz standard uke is a Mya Moe redwood/curly maple tenor thank you for listening folks! 🌻
  18. mountain goat

<SOLD> Custom BLACK BEAR 3K soprano

hello folks, I am offering for sale a beautiful custom Black Bear 3K soprano. Built Feb 2015 and I am the 2nd owner. My friend Matt commissioned this ukulele to Duane Heilman at Black Bear ukes in Yakima, Washington State. Duane retired from building a couple of years ago. The ukulele is in...
  19. mountain goat

<SOLD> ONO port orford cedar/claro walnut 18" tenor ukulele PRICE REDUCTION $1000

EDIT TO ADD 22.6.22: a member kindly informed me this morning that this instrument originally sold at HMS for only $1250. I had no idea. i'm sorry all. i have sold a gazillion ukes in the last 15 years and never once for more than what i paid, usually substantially less. i don't intend to...
  20. mountain goat

SOLD: SOUTHCOAST cedar/mahogany 17" concert

hello folks I am offering for sale something of a rare bird, a Southcoast cedar/mahogany 17" (tenor scale) concert ukulele. Southcoast originally began as an ukulele and guitar building company in New Orleans, Louisiana and w/ the much loved and missed Dirk Wormhoudt at the helm, evolved into...
Top Bottom