Wanted WTB Pono BN-2 Baritone (NUI Mahogany)

Price
Any
Shipping
Any
Size
NUI Pono Big Baritone

DLB

Reaction score
Wondering if I'll ever find one in this lifetime...

Aloha City Ukes has Bn4-1,-2,-3 and -4 in stock

I Getcha...my Bn30 is by far my best. the newer, bolt-on neck models are pretty good though. There was a Bn-20 on Seattle craigslist that shows up every once in a while. I don't think it sold. he just gave up...could return.
If a baritone ukulele sound is your goal, the early, dovetail nui's are superior. If a tenor guitar sound id what you're looking for, both the new and the older versions sound alike with Thomastik-Infeld wound nylon .016 and .024 E and B strings.

Last edited:
I Getcha...my Bn30 is by far my best. the newer, bolt-on neck models are pretty good though. There was a Bn-20 on Seattle craigslist that shows up every once in a while. I don't think it sold. he just gave up...could return.
If a baritone ukulele sound is your goal, the early, dovetail nui's are superior. If a tenor guitar sound id what you're looking for, both the new and the older versions sound alike with Thomastik-Infeld wound nylon .016 and .024 E and B strings.
I believe, actually, it was you that told me about those strings! Which I did try and loved. I sold it with those strings on it. I had the BN-1 Acacia model but needed the funds for an emergency so sold it. Now, I truly regret it. I also prefer the older models. Ideally, the mahogany BN-2 without the gloss finish.

Craigslist is a good idea. I'll check it out.

Top Bottom