UKULELE WORKSHOP, CONCERT, AND FREE CUSTOM KoALOHA UKULELE

efiscella

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
If you live in the South Jersey/PHILLY area, join us this Sunday, November 18th, at Mainstage Center for the Arts at Camden County College for a great ukulele experience. (www.mainstage.org).

KoAloha president, Alan Okami, along with ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho are coming into Philly this week for the screening of Gary San Angel's MY KoALOHA STORY at the Philadelphia Asian-American Film Festival on Saturday. Then on Sunday, Alan, and Gary will be joining Daniel at the arts center that I run in South Jersey for a 3 hour ukulele workshop and talk-story. This will be followed by a full-on Daniel Ho concert in the theatre. Not only that, Alan Okami told me that KoAloha is raffling off a custom ukulele door prize at the concert.

Unbelievably, through the generosity of Daniel and Alan, this entire event is only $35 for both the workshop and concert combined. Or you can choose just the concert or workshop if time is limited.

This is going to be a great ukulele event and I hope to see many of our UU friends there. Please feel free to email me at ed@mainstage.org if you have any questions. You can get tickets online at www.mainstage.org.
CourierPostAd-DanielHo-Color.jpg

Attachments

• CourierPostAd-BrightonBeach-Color.jpg
    CourierPostAd-BrightonBeach-Color.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Top Bottom