The Rebel Ukulele Contest One: Guess the Weight

Wow! :oops: I don't believe it!! 🤯

When I first saw the contest I wasn't even going to enter thinking I'd never be able guess the weight of 15 ukes. After a few days of seeing the contest thread popping up I thought to myself, "Why not take a shot? You can't win if you don't enter and what fun is that?" I didn't expect to win but I thought it would be fun to see how close I could guess when I didn't even know for sure what size of ukes I was guessing on.

Thanks for such a fun and generous contest!
Congratulations 👏👏

Wow! :oops: I don't believe it!! 🤯

When I first saw the contest I wasn't even going to enter thinking I'd never be able guess the weight of 15 ukes. After a few days of seeing the contest thread popping up I thought to myself, "Why not take a shot? You can't win if you don't enter and what fun is that?" I didn't expect to win but I thought it would be fun to see how close I could guess when I didn't even know for sure what size of ukes I was guessing on.

Thanks for such a fun and generous contest!

one thing that i want to mention is this is our latest bracing model hope you enjoy

Thank you, I'm excited and looking forward to playing it!

What is the latest bracing model and how does it differ from prior Rebel models?
Actually we change the bracing all the times that's how we work here starting with the experiment in small batch trying to challenge with the latest one that we like most, then keep repeat the process for many years and tests

different wood different size we using different bracing and i can't remember how many of it ha ha

Anyway, i think this is one of the best sound that we ever made for mango soprano but i might be biased on this so you better try it by yourself and i would like to hear your opinion

hope you enjoy :)

Top Bottom