**SOLD** 2022 Koaloha Custom Tenor: Curly Koa Top/Quilted Maple B&S Sunburst

ukulelemana

Sharing the Spirit of 'Ukulele
UU VIP
Reaction score
**This uke has sold**

Here's one that you've never seen!

This is a like-new custom Koaloha tenor that was built earlier this year with a set of wood that came from the stash that Isaac Peters at Ukulele Lab brought to the team to build. This one has a stunning curly koa for the top with quilted maple for the back and sides. You'll also obviously see in the pics below that she has an abalone rosette and a full body sunburst done by the team at Koaloha. This is definitely a combo that you don't see them building unless someone who works with them requests it.

The neck is the standard mahogany. Bridge and fretboard are ebony. Come with the hard case that it shipped in.

Looking to get $**SOLD** shipped within the CONUS. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Internationally will require additional funds to cover the costs. I am not looking for any trades at this point.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or respectable offers.

IMG_8138.jpgIMG_8139.jpgIMG_8142.jpgIMG_8144.jpgIMG_8145.jpgIMG_8141.jpgIMG_8140.jpg

Last edited:
You're still going to have warmth because of the koa top, but you'll add a little more brightness and individual note clarity with the maple back and sides.

Here's one that you've never seen!

This is a like-new custom Koaloha tenor that was built earlier this year with a set of wood that came from the stash that Isaac Peters at Ukulele Lab brought to the team to build. This one has a stunning curly koa for the top with quilted maple for the back and sides. You'll also obviously see in the pics below that she has an abalone rosette and a full body sunburst done by the team at Koaloha. This is definitely a combo that you don't see them building unless someone who works with them requests it.

The neck is the standard mahogany. Bridge and fretboard are ebony. Come with the hard case that it shipped in.

Looking to get $1,700 shipped within the CONUS. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Internationally will require additional funds to cover the costs. I am not looking for any trades at this point.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or respectable offers.

View attachment 142555View attachment 142557View attachment 142554View attachment 142556View attachment 142551View attachment 142553View attachment 142552
My eyes are still popping.

Soooo glad this sold quickly. I love the one-offs that Issac has KoAloha make.

Top Bottom