Seaside Rendezvous (Queen flute and ukulele cover)

That is fantastic. I am enjoying the Queen covers that have been appearing lately.

Thanks so much everyone, and thanks for the feedback, Patty - I have posted a remix (edited above) - hopefully better!

Your uke playing is solid accompaniment and excellent.
That arrangement must have been insane for her to write. I wonder if she worked off of a piano arrangement or just came up with something based off their vocal arrangement. Either way, that's some fabulous work.

Thanks, AZChris! (and Greetings from Mesa, AZ!)

Stephanie says she created her arrangement by looking at a lead sheet, a piano score, and other arrangements, and then listening to the song over and over, making tweaks till she had what she was happy with. Other song arrangements have already been recorded and more are in the works!

Last edited:
Thanks, AZChris! (and Greetings from Mesa, AZ!)

Stepahanie says she created her arrangement by looking at a lead sheet, a piano score, and other arrangements, and then listening to the song over and over, making tweaks till she had what she was happy with. Other song arrangements have already been recorded and more are in the works!
Gleaning the notes from all those sources is quite a feat and it worked. Stephanie has some serious skill.
Cool you are in Mesa!

Top Bottom