New Uke Day (NUD) Romero Creations Koa TT

Mordecai Praxbaffle

Reaction score
I just got a used Romero Creations Tiny Tenor. I started ukulele a little over a year ago, and this is my first foray into the world of low-G.

When I told my wife I was buying another ukulele (I have a Kanile'a K1, a Kala KA-ASFM-T and a KA-ASFM-C, a concert Eleuke, a concert Risa stick, and a few Enya plastic ukes), to my surprise, she didn't react in horror and suggest I need more therapy. Instead, she said that I clearly like collecting ukuleles, and encouraged me to display them rather than keep them "hidden" in my closet. How lucky am I to be so loved and supported?

Here's me trying to play a two voice canon of A.A. Milne's poem "Happiness" - the one that starts with, "John had great big waterproof boots on..."
I can't find a recording of it. I heard it decades ago, when my kids were young and used to sing it to them with my wife.

I just got a used Romero Creations Tiny Tenor. I started ukulele a little over a year ago, and this is my first foray into the world of low-G.

When I told my wife I was buying another ukulele (I have a Kanile'a K1, a Kala KA-ASFM-T and a KA-ASFM-C, a concert Eleuke, a concert Risa stick, and a few Enya plastic ukes), to my surprise, she didn't react in horror and suggest I need more therapy. Instead, she said that I clearly like collecting ukuleles, and encouraged me to display them rather than keep them "hidden" in my closet. How lucky am I to be so loved and supported?

Here's me trying to play a two voice canon of A.A. Milne's poem "Happiness" - the one that starts with, "John had great big waterproof boots on..."
I can't find a recording of it. I heard it decades ago, when my kids were young and used to sing it to them with my wife.

Romero turns out some very nice ukes. Enjoy it!

Wow—that’s like playing a fugue! And those fingerings look very tricky. I saw a couple of long stretches that I definitely couldn’t reach.

Your TT looks and sounds gorgeous. Congratulations.

Will this do?

Or then there's always this -- WARNING!!! This is only mildly odd until the very end. If you are sensitive, maybe don't click.

(I think your version is the best)

Will this do?

Or then there's always this -- WARNING!!! This is only mildly odd until the very end. If you are sensitive, maybe don't click.

(I think your version is the best)

Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing 😁🫣
I wish I could find a recording of how it was done as a canon so I could give the person who wrote the "ditty" credit.

Top Bottom