Price Drop Regal Flamed Mahogany Soprano uke 1920’s Refurbished by Jake Wildwood Open To Offers UPDATED PHOTOS

Price
Shipping
Included
Size
Soprano

Captain Simian

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 1920’s Regal flamed mahogany soprano uke. I purchased this uke several years ago from Jake Wildwood. The only changes I’ve made is cleaning off all the grime from the fretboard, buffing the frets, and is currently strung with Martin M600 fluorocarbons. A tweed case is included with the uke. I have a set of Enya fluorocarbons that I will throw in as well if you want them. $275 shipped in the continental US only. Payment via PayPal Friends & Family, however if you prefer to pay through Merchant Services please add an additional 3% to cover fees.

Jake’s original listing:
Regal Soprano

IMG_5350.jpeg
IMG_5351.jpeg
IMG_5352.jpeg

Last edited:
Cool looking 12th fret. Also, I've never tried a (soft) v-neck uke!

That figured wood and style of uke looks much like the Wendell Hall Red Head ukes. Nice sounding classic soprano

Fantastic uke. And given that it went through Jake's hands, I am sure it plays perfectly.

Super price for a lovely vintage uke!

Bump for this great soprano. For those of you who have never played and instrument that has been worked on by Jake, I can tell you it will probably be the best feeling thing you can imagine. Were I not 4 ukes over what I wish to have, I would snap it up (and in fact, I did make an almost embarasing low ball offer due to not being able to help myself). Great uke here folks .

Nice deal for the right person.

Will also sell without the case for $225 shipped and payment via PayPal Friends and Family.

I really love this uke! Two questions:
1- What can you tell us about the tuners? (I clicked the link to JW’s original listing but didn’t see any details on the tuners).
2- Pic of the tweed case?

1- What can you tell us about the tuners? (I clicked the link to JW’s original listing but didn’t see any details on the tuners).
I can't see any great pics of them, but they look like the old Grover tuners that were found on Martins, Gibsons and other quality ukes of that era. If so, those work great.

I really love this uke! Two questions:
2- Pic of the tweed case?
All I can tell you about the tuners is that they are probably not original. Other Regal uses I've seen have the cheaper plastic tuners. I will post pics of the case later tonight when I get home.

can we put it in the ukulele weights list please if its not already?

Top Bottom