Quick Poll, who has an iphone or ipod touch?

Do you have an iphone or ipod touch

• Yes, I got one of them

Votes: 35 44.9%
  • No I dont have one

Votes: 43 55.1%

• Total voters
I'm considering an iPod Touch as a birthday present for myself next month. But then again, that money could be better spent on a Tiki Flea...

i have an itouch... please make an uke app! that would be really dope..

but you have to make it so it can be use by people who jailbreak their device..

i know theres 2.0 software for the iphone and itouch, but a lot of people downgraded their device to use the installer app.

keep that in mind =D

-koa

thats strange. I was actually just considering getting one for my birthday next april. lol.

I just got an iTouch. I couldn't hold off anymore. I just really wanted to use the bloomberg app on it. I looked for a ukulele app like a chord finder last night, but there weren't any. It really is a cool device. I didn't really need one, since I already have an ipod video which still does fine, but its a cool new toy.

I have the iPod Touch 2G and was just wondering if you ever decided to do that uke app for the Touch/iPhone users?

We got an iPhone a couple of weeks ago when our computer was in for repairs (which took a month)!

What a relief to finally be able to check e-mails and weather again!

I don' have an iPhone but there is an app for ukulele on it, kinda. Its from pocket guitar. You can set what type of 'guitar it is and one is the ukulele! I was playing with it in school :D Its very sensitive but pretty fun.

When you're a 14 year old student when all you care about is lots of texting, the iphone just isn't that great. I had no use for any other function, like stocks, map, weather, and calender. I know have something like the sidekick called the "quickfire"

Go for it! I have an iPhone and have that Pocket Guitar app. It seems like there is so much more that a Uke-specific app could be. What would be great is that if an app could bring a little bit of the spirit of ukulele as well as be a tool.

One of the coolest iphone music apps for sure is called ocarina (like the little flutes). You can actually blow into the mic and play by covering a combination of the "holes". The sound is very ethereal. The coolest part though, is that you can switch to a view of the globe and it starts feeding what someone else is playing at that very moment.

Imagine if you were jamming on your iUke and could duet with someone on the other side of the planet!

Whatever you make, sign me up!

Top Bottom