Pedals

Se

Reaction score
Hi
Looking for advice/recommendations..
I play in a band with 4 other ukuleles. We're all generally playing together but occasionally I shred some epic riffs and solos!
What is the best pedal I can use to briefly make me louder/more prominent in the mix for my glory moments.
Distortion?, Volume pedal?
Advise me please.

Sounds like you need a Boost pedal to rise above the group?

Are you already using any equalizer, di, preamp pedals? Some of these have a built in Boost.

Do you want to sound just louder or do you want to sound louder and different?

Maybe a low gain overdrive? I use a Fender Smolder and a Wampler Tumnus Deluxe. I choose the Tumnus Deluxe due the extra eq ability that I find useful with an ukulele.

Determine what you want your epic riffs and solo's to sound like and apply the appropriate tool/ pedal. SO many choices out there.

Shouldn't need too much I would think??

Any video's of your group? Might help to hear your group sound to give some feedback/ideas.

Last edited:
Sounds like you need a Boost pedal to rise above the group?

Are you already using any equalizer, di, preamp pedals? Some of these have a built in Boost.

Do you want to sound just louder or do you want to sound louder and different?

Maybe a low gain overdrive? I use a Fender Smolder and a Wampler Tumnus Deluxe. I choose the Tumnus Deluxe due the extra eq ability that I find useful with an ukulele.

Determine what you want your epic riffs and solo's to sound like and apply the appropriate tool/ pedal. SO many choices out there.

Shouldn't need too much I would think??

Any video's of your group? Might help to hear your group sound to give some feedback/ideas.
Hi
Perfect.. Boost sounds like just what I need. We like to keep the sound as natural as possible so no call for overdrive or distortion or such.. Just a volume 'boost'. Merci

Top Bottom