NUD: Flight Victoria Tenor

Jerryc41

Reaction score
If you ever see anything offered here by member JimPro, don't hesitate to buy it. I bought his Flight Victoria tenor, and it's beautiful. Baz reviewed it, and he likes it, too. It came with the padded gig bag, strap, and Soundwave electronics. That's different from the Flight electronics that came with it, which Jim included separately. I'll have to experiment with this.

Soundwave: https://flightmusic.com/product/flight-soundwave-system/

01.jpg

02.jpg04.jpg

03.jpg

Nice! That's a good looking uke.
I like the small pickup control on the side. Tastefully done. Does it use a 9volt battery?
Flight has really come a long way in making attractive instruments.

I like the small pickup control on the side. Tastefully done. Does it use a 9volt battery?
Hi. I am the seller. It is rechargeable. Comes with a cord you plug in w stereo jack and other end has USB. Soundwave is really sweet because it amplifies on its own to provide extra volume, reverb, chorus and delay. You should really check out flight - they are doing some really fantastic things

Congrats on your latest acquisition, Jerry. Very handsome, indeed. How many ukuleles are you up to these days?

Hi. I am the seller. It is rechargeable. Comes with a cord you plug in w stereo jack and other end has USB. Soundwave is really sweet because it amplifies on its own to provide extra volume, reverb, chorus and delay. You should really check out flight - they are doing some really fantastic things

Yes, I played around with it last night. It's amazing. It's similar to the Enya that has a similar system, but this is much better - very dramatic. There's no speaker, so I don't know how it creates so much sound. Even without turning on Soundwave, the sound is amazing.

Congrats on your latest acquisition, Jerry. Very handsome, indeed. How many ukuleles are you up to these days?

I'm almost ashamed to say that I think it's 110 now. I really have to start selling them. I'll decide that I want to bring one with me to a jam, but I can't find it. I have labels attached to all the cases to make it easier finding what I want, but still...

Label - Laminated sm.jpg

I was bragging about your collection to my wife the other day. I like to use you as my “deep end” example. It works for me. I hope you don’t mind.

I'll decide that I want to bring one with me to a jam, but I can't find it. I have labels attached to all the cases to make it easier finding what I want, but still...

I think your uke collection has outgrown your mysql DB and need to upgrade to Oracle or DB2.

Top Bottom