Mim’s Ukes posting 200 new ukes starting this weekend

SkeeterAB

Reaction score
FYI-Mims Ukes web site says that she has 200 new ukes to get into inventory and that she will start posting them this weekend (Nov.18-19).

For those who aren’t familiar with Mim, she is known for her great setup at no extra cost. She carries a few different brands, but has a huge inventory of Ohanas. She also gets a number of blems or b-stock for sale at a discount. She always posts pictures of the actual ukulele you will be buying.

Have a good weekend!

Thanks for the heads' up SkeeterAB! Mim's has really great service, and definitely a lot of options in the B-stock/blems, which to me is brilliant - I don't mind something that is structurally sound but doesn't look perfect at a reasonable discount. I don't mean that Mim's only carries blems, but she does often have some good choices in that section. And I love that each ukulele is lovingly displayed and photographed, so you can have a really good look and decide. It's not as good as being there in person, but it's pretty darned good for internet shopping!

Mim is great. After I went through a bunch of under $200 ukes in my first year playing from mid 2013, I called her and she recommended a Kala solid cedar top, acacia koa body, cutaway electric for $369 that became my go to uke since. I was able to play it side by side with a $1200 Kamaka and Kanile'a, it held it's own very well.

Apparently there was a confluence of ordering for the holidays along with falling ill and being unable to get them out on her usual work flow.

Anyone looking for an ukulele that she supplies should consider buying from her.

Mim's the best. I've bought from her five times. Never a single regret. A correct instrument setup is priceless. It will make or break an instrument, and most players. (Like me)

Top Bottom