Maple syrup season

A bit of family history in our maple syrup business too. We tap the trees and produce on the property that my great grandparents settled on, when they immigrated to the US in 1889. I love being out on the property, thinking of my heritage, knowing they and my grandparents and dad worked this land. They'd be proud it's still being farmed.

As for local, most definitely!
Cool! Our property has been in our family since the early 1900s, and my daughter is the fifth generation to be on it. It's really great to be able to do this with her. They never thought of tapping Bigleaf maples back then, it's a fairly recent thing I think (maybe last 30 years or so), but when we heard about it we thought let's try! And I'm so glad we did. It's really fun to produce our own maple syrup!! Plus it's delicious.

Cool! Our property has been in our family since the early 1900s, and my daughter is the fifth generation to be on it. It's really great to be able to do this with her. They never thought of tapping Bigleaf maples back then, it's a fairly recent thing I think (maybe last 30 years or so), but when we heard about it we thought let's try! And I'm so glad we did. It's really fun to produce our own maple syrup!! Plus it's delicious.
Nature's Best All Natural Sweetener. Pure Liquid Gold. ☺️

Top Bottom