LISTING REMOVED, Sorry!

ookooleilei

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hello, all -- purchased this off of Reverb from Ukulele Lab in Hawaii -- excellent setup, beautiful mango tone. Just not bonding with it like I wish I would have. This is essentially brand new -- less than 30 minutes of playing on it.

Loud, and resonant, as all KoAlohas are -- amazing playability. If you dig mango, you'll be getting a great deal on this -- full retail price is just north of $1000.00, HMS sells them for $981.00 when they have them in stock (not too often, as KoAloha doesn't make a ton of mango instruments)...

Selling for $850, shipped, to CONUS only. Ships in hard case, pictured. Get this great deal on an essentially brand new KoAloha!

Offers accepted, but this is a GREAT discount of what is a like-new instrument. Literally like new, as in, barely ever played. Manufacture date is March 2022.

I gotta say, your collection rules and it must suck to a degree to see so much of it up at once.

I gotta say, your collection rules and it must suck to a degree to see so much of it up at once.
I'm just still looking for the Holy Grail soprano, I think, so I'm cycling in and out of things... unfortunately, it's costing me money each time! Ha! AND I wonder if the cycling will ever stop! I sure hope so...

Price drop to $800, shipped, to CONUS only. This is essentially a NEW instrument -- it is barely played. Professionally set up in Hawaii by Ukulele Lab.

Wow…fantastic deal for someone here! The mango Koaloha’s sound lovely. I’d take this off your hands if I hadn’t already found my holy grail soprano. GLWS…and with your quest.;)

Wow…fantastic deal for someone here! The mango Koaloha’s sound lovely. I’d take this off your hands if I hadn’t already found my holy grail soprano. GLWS…and with your quest.;)
Thanks! A longer and more expensive journey than I’d hoped for! But fun, nonetheless…

Dropped price to $750, shipped, to CONUS only. Will go up on Reverb soon if it doesn't sell here - but I'd hate to list it on Reverb. This is an amazing deal - I would much rather a UUF member take advantage of it...

I have almost excellent condition KoAloha all Koa super concert. If that is something you might like I would do a straight trade with yours or sell it outright to you if yours sells. Let me know if you would like to see pics.

I have almost excellent condition KoAloha all Koa super concert. If that is something you might like I would do a straight trade with yours or sell it outright to you if yours sells. Let me know if you would like to see pics.
Sorry, but I primarily play sopranos. Thanks for the offer!

Price dropped to $700, shipped, to CONUS. This is a VERY SWEET DEAL, and last price drop before it goes to Reverb, for at least $750…

Last edited:
I'm just still looking for the Holy Grail soprano, I think, so I'm cycling in and out of things... unfortunately, it's costing me money each time! Ha! AND I wonder if the cycling will ever stop! I sure hope so...
Narrator: it never stopped

Last price drop on this one before it goes up on Reverb. $650 for a like new $1000 full retail KoAloha Longneck Mango Soprano. Crazy. Shipped to CONUS only.

Last price drop on this one before it goes up on Reverb. $650 for a like new $1000 full retail KoAloha Longneck Mango Soprano. Crazy. Shipped to CONUS only.
Hell of a great deal!

Top Bottom