LFdM tenor ukulele SOLD

el fuego

Reaction score
Thank you for all your interest, but the ukulele is SOLD.
I have built and shipped this ukulele to HMS, yet they return it to me due to some cosmetic issues.
I have repaired it and i would like to sell it at a discount, if interested please e-mail me.
This ukulele is new and fully guaranteed.

Attachments

• forsale1.JPG
    forsale1.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 250
  • forsale2.JPG
    forsale2.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
For those of you that are not sure…….the post was made by Luis the builder of LfdM ukuleles and guitars. I was in his shop last week visiting and saw this instrument, it’s beautiful. When he says it’s guaranteed you can have faith that he will stand behind anything he builds.

I have built and shipped this ukulele to HMS, yet they return it to me due to some cosmetic issues.
I have repaired it and i would like to sell it at a discount, if interested please e-mail me.
This ukulele is new and fully guaranteed.

For those of you that are not sure…….the post was made by Luis the builder of LfdM ukuleles and guitars. I was in his shop last week visiting and saw this instrument, it’s beautiful. When he says it’s guaranteed you can have faith that he will stand behind anything he builds.
I second what DownUpDave has posted. An LFdM is quality from alpha to omega. MIne rings like a Steinway piano and is finely crafted.

Luis is one of the best luthiers. I'm just a happy owner attesting to his skill and artistry.

Bluesy.

I was in Luis’s shop two weeks ago and saw and actually played this gorgeous instrument. It, like all of his instruments, is a work of art. The sapwood part of the back is stunning. If he were not building me a custom uke with my choices of wood, I would have considered taking this one home. Luis is a craftsman, an artist, and a man of his word. You can trust what he says.
Greg

Luis is a pro and I also agree with DownUpDave ... we both own his Ukes and have enjoyed them for years. I was just playing mine yesterday.

Top Bottom