Acquired Kiwaya kts 5 mahogany soprano ukulele...I think. I want a good no frills mahogany soprano (not gloss)...possibly a vintage Martin??

Price
tbd
Shipping
ideally included
Size
soprano
Just a reminder, I do have a beautiful Millar Phil Doleman signature Mahogany Soprano still for sale buried down on page 5- still at $400.00...
Don't know if something like this would be in your wheelhouse... a really nice uke,

Just a reminder, I do have a beautiful Millar Phil Doleman signature Mahogany Soprano still for sale buried down on page 5- still at $400.00...
Don't know if something like this would be in your wheelhouse... a really nice uke,
I always admired the Millar Phil Doleman Soprano—very classy, and they don’t turn up that often in the US. Great review by Barry Maz as I recall.

I always admired the Millar Phil Doleman Soprano—very classy, and they don’t turn up that often in the US. Great review by Barry Maz as I recall.
Yes, also raves from Phil himself, World of Ukes and Southern Ukulele Store.

Yes, you should definitely take a look at some of the Marketplace entries, new today.

Listen to Patty! Buy the Martin!

Listen to Patty! Buy the Martin!

There is nothing quite like a Martin (unless you have a nice vintage Weymann, LOL). There is a reason that a lot of these other instruments are compared to them.

Please buy this one so I am not tempted! :LOL:

Top Bottom