$ to CONUS only.
Size
Tenor

DavidGuitar95010

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
IMG_4412.jpg

Beautiful Kanilea K-1T available for sale. Looks great. Sounds great. Currently strung low G. Tenor ukulele. I purchased this through UU, and have had it maybe 3 years. There is a slight blemish on the back side of the body. The prior owner played it with a belt buckle on, and it made some minor indentations in a small area (circled in next photos). Hardly noticeable in the photo, but it’s definitely there. Feel free to ask questions. More photos in next post.

Located in Santa Cruz, California for local pick-up (saves shipping).

$ plus $ shipping USD to CONUS only. Will ship in hard case shown. Paypal, please. This is my second sale on UU, so don’t feel like you have to pay as Friends & Family. Just sold my Koa Kalane Tenor ukulele, so check the thread for Buyer’s comment about the sale if interested. This doesn’t hurt at all. Really.

Last edited:
I see from your signature that you have tenors from Kamaka, Kanilea and Koaloha. I'd love to hear your thoughts on how they compare, how they differ, what you prefer etc.

They are all amazing, but feel different. The Koaloha is my favorite. It has the sound and feel that I like, but it’s just my preference. Certainly not an expert opinion. The Kanile’a just wasn’t getting played. I’m glad to have tried the Kanile’a but time to move it along.

They are all amazing, but feel different. The Koaloha is my favorite. It has the sound and feel that I like, but it’s just my preference. Certainly not an expert opinion. The Kanile’a just wasn’t getting played. I’m glad to have tried the Kanile’a but time to move it along.
My impression... which aside from Kamaka is limited to just hearing sound samples online, is that the Koaloha has the most forward, bright and loud tone, that the Kanilea is a much more reserved, darker and more nuanced tone, and that the Kamaka falls somewhere in the middle. But obviously I haven't had the chance to play three tenors side by side so I was curious.

Top Bottom