Kala Sale on Nice Structured Gig Bags

SkeeterAB

Reaction score
Kala is having a sale on its high end more structured/protective gig bags. I know many people here like the transit series. I love the Sonoma Coast series (protective, beautiful, and really well made). The best deal is on a red soprano sized Sonoma Coast (over half off). The others are on a sale, but not a crazy sale like that one. I already bought a soprano red bag and blue bag (or my son), but now I am thinking I want to buy concert and tenor size as well.
QqqqIMG_1463.jpegIMG_1464.jpegIMG_1465.jpegIMG_1468.jpegIMG_1469.jpeg

Kala is having a sale on its high end more structured/protective gig bags. I know many people here like the transit series. I love the Sonoma Coast series (protective, beautiful, and really well made). The best deal is on a red soprano sized Sonoma Coast (over half off). The others are on a sale, but not a crazy sale like that one. I already bought a soprano red bag and blue bag (or my son), but now I am thinking I want to buy concert and tenor size as well.
QqqqView attachment 170250View attachment 170251View attachment 170252View attachment 170253View attachment 170254
I need a couple decent bags. thanks for the post!

It may be useful to other forum members, just for information these are the shipping fees to EU-Italy, a little more expensive than the ones to UK... so being in the EU really doesn't bring any benefit on shipping costs 😅
we can't enjoy Kala sales :cry:

2024-04-07 (6).png

It may be useful to other forum members, just for information these are the shipping fees to EU-Italy, a little more expensive than the ones to UK... so being in the EU really doesn't bring any benefit on shipping costs 😅
we can't enjoy Kala sales :cry:

Ritter, who are in Switzerland, do some very pretty gig bags but here it seems a customer can have a bag any colour that he wants, as long as it is black. :rolleyes:

Ritter, who are in Switzerland, do some very pretty gig bags but here it seems a customer can have a bag any colour that he wants, as long as it is black. :rolleyes:
The gig bag of my new tenor is actually a Ritter, 15mm padded bag. Pity it lacks the neck support like the Kala’s ones have but it’s a great sturdy bag for the price I paid (28 euros) 😅 I bought it on Thomann

Top Bottom