I want this, but I can't afford to burn almost 300 euros right now, so join in admiring it with me lol

Voran

Reaction score
Loooook at the beautiful pink gloss

Wow this is very pretty. Also very impressed with the included tassel. And surprised by it.

Bernadette was one of the first people I started following when I started trying to learn ukulele at the beginning of the pandemic, because I am an old man and a stereotype :ROFLMAO: , and I think she's a terrific teacher and a genuinely kind human.

I remember when she rolled that uke out, and felt like it was both gorgeous, and a terrific representation of who she is. Of all the signature instruments out there, I think this one and Taimane's are two that did an exceptional job of sticking the landing. You can look at both of those ukes, and know exactly whose they are....assuming you know Bernadette and Taimane of course! But still. :) Very much worth making a fuss over, I think.

Not much into bonsai, I would rather trees grew to their normal size.

I generally agree, but Bougainvillea is definitely nicer as bonsai. I say that having had a number of full-sized ones, and removing all but one. Very pretty, but messy and thorny. I'll spare you the obvious joke there. :ROFLMAO:

This is my boogie bonsai. I have about 30 bonsai; this is my only bougainvillea. Gotta remove View attachment 152340some moss from its trunk. In Florida, moss grows on everything—even me!
Thats beautiful Patty! Do you happen to have a wisteria in your bonsai collection?
I don't disagree, but I admire the skills and knowledge involved in the act of creating bonsai.

I generally agree, but Bougainvillea is definitely nicer as bonsai. I say that having had a number of full-sized ones, and removing all but one. Very pretty, but messy and thorny. I'll spare you the obvious joke there. :ROFLMAO:
Nooooo lol I love a great big messy towering bougainvillea

I really love the colour of this ukulele. I wouldn't personally want it, but it's very purdy!

Seems this pretty little uke is averaging $269 usd- except there's one on ebay from Japan for $613.00...not sure what that is about...actually $269 is a great price

Top Bottom