Song Help Request Help with twinkle little star chords

gustophersmob

Reaction score
I came across these chords for a jazzy version of twinkle twinkle little star months ago, but it only had this part. I’ve searched a bunch and can’t find the rest easily now.

I’m about to slog through trying to figure out similar chord voicings for the second part, but figured I’d see if anyone else has it before putting in the effort.

IMG_2430.jpeg

Each of the chords you post is associated with a melody note. The missing lines use the same melody notes, so use the same chords as you have posted to match them as a starting point.

Easy.
The chosen chords are just playing the melody on the A string. Play the rest of the melody on the A string, then use the chords already provided to play those melody notes.

I'm looking for help with "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" chords. Music is a wonderful way to connect, and I'm eager to learn and play this classic tune. Any guidance or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Do you mean you don't know which chords to play, or are you looking for Chord Melody?

As for standard chords, in C, this is pretty common. https://www.capotastomusic.com/ukul.../twinkle-twinkle-little-star-ukulele-song.pdf

Singers might be good with it all the way to the Key of F or even G.

If I'm not mistaken, that was taken from one of Sarah Maisel's instructional videos on her website.

Top Bottom