Hello from the Nasti 'Nati

afeistyfiesta

Reaction score
So I am a new user...I am a 26 year old math teacher from Cincinnati, Ohio. I have 2 ukuleles - a Lehua soprano long neck and a Lehua tenor ukulele. I have been playing ukulele for a bit, but have had a habit of playing my uke like a little guitar. I've just really started getting into learning to do some of the classic uke strummings and such. Needless to say, being from Cincinnati, I have trouble finding people to play with, or anywhere to find ukulele lessons to help out with my technique, so I really focus on some of the youtube tutorials and teaching myself.

Great to be a part of a community where everyone plays uke!

hey whats up i'm getting my first uke here this week and also live in cincinnati i'm about to 19 and go to college in town

Aloha, welcome to UU, it starts with one person. I'm sure you'll find a group.

So I am a new user...I am a 26 year old math teacher from Cincinnati, Ohio. I have 2 ukuleles - a Lehua soprano long neck and a Lehua tenor ukulele. I have been playing ukulele for a bit, but have had a habit of playing my uke like a little guitar. I've just really started getting into learning to do some of the classic uke strummings and such. Needless to say, being from Cincinnati, I have trouble finding people to play with, or anywhere to find ukulele lessons to help out with my technique, so I really focus on some of the youtube tutorials and teaching myself.

Great to be a part of a community where everyone plays uke!

Hey there! I'm a fellow Cincinnatian! How ya like the White Death coming down today?! Heh.

I've been playing for a little over 4 months now. I'm just a singer/strummer. I don't get out much, so I rely on UU and YouTube for ukulele friends and information. :)

You're gonna love it here: the people are friendly and helpful and there's lots of good info to be had! So WELCOME! :)

CountryMouse

Welcome to the Underground!

Welcome! I am a math teacher as well and we have the same ukulele learning styles.
Playing with others would be a lot more fun, but UU helps.
:eek:)
Betty

Top Bottom