Hello from South Mississippi!

Grant_H

Reaction score
I just bought me a Lanikai LU-21C :) This is my first uke, my only uke, and hopefully not my last uke! I needed something to keep me home and saving money in the long run and I think this might just do it. I'm completely excited.

I want to play reggae/ska style music such as Bob Marley, Rebelution, Iration, and SOJA. I'm excited that I am able to take it everywhere with me whether its in the car, on a boat, to a buddies, or anywhere else I may find a use for it.

I was trying to decide between the LU-21C and the same priced Ibanez and Fender models but it seems that everyone here enjoys the LU series so I figured I would join in on the fun and use a common tool!

Is there anyone else from around my area? Alabama Mississippi, or NW Florida and Louisiana.

Welcome! I know there are a few of us in northern Alabama, but I am sure there is someone around the coast...

Aloha Grant_H,
Welcome to the UU and our forums..congrats on your new Lanikai...have fun and enjoy both...google Musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for awesome ukulele video tutorials and Dr uke for songs, chords, and
instructions..Happy Strummings..MM Stan..

Top Bottom