Strings Free Hannabach Low G string with order of string set

Joyful Uke

Reaction score
Strings by Mail is currently offering - while supplies last - a free Hannabach wound low G string with the order of any ukulele string set.
Here is the link for the free string:

Hannabach PSP 8504HT Polished 4th string (Low G) Ukulele String​

Got one...haven't tried it yet, but the next time I change a Low G set, I'll give it a try. Free is always good! :p

Got one...haven't tried it yet, but the next time I change a Low G set, I'll give it a try. Free is always good! :p
I got mine too. I haven't even had a chance to open the envelope, but look forward to trying the string some time in the future.
Free is definitely always good.

Just installed the Hannabach wound Low G on a bamboo tenor. I feel that bamboo is relatively bright, this was just what it needed. Considerably warmer sounding, and not a loud annoying squeak when moving around on the fretboard.
Zero complaints. :)
Thank you again SBM.
Edit.... Have to order another. Now I really want to try one on my all solid Acacia Concert. May be perfect for it.

Last edited:
Strings by Mail is currently offering - while supplies last - a free Hannabach wound low G string with the order of any ukulele string set.
Here is the link for the free string:

Hannabach PSP 8504HT Polished 4th string (Low G) Ukulele String​

Thanks for the heads up! I had a cart full of stuff at SBM I hadn’t pulled the trigger on yet and this was the push I needed.

Hannabach carbon strings are standard on some models made by Bruko.
I have 2 custom made long neck sopranos by Bruko, they both came with Hannabach strings. I preferred them to the Pyramid carbons most Brukos are shipped with.

I got in on this freebie too and finally installed it on a Martin Style 2 mahogany tenor. I've been running Seaguar pink line on it and the low G was a bit unbalanced. This Hannabach is a nice replacement, it's well balanced with the fluorocarbon strings. Thanks to @Joyful Uke for the head's up and SBM for the free string. I just added 2 more to my cart.

Last edited:
Top Bottom