Flight Aurora or similar vs Flight 4sb tenor

pammyjoy

Reaction score
I am very interested in getting the 400 to 500 range Flight ukulele. Originally looking for a baritone but after seeing review of new Tenor considering that. Any thoughts or opinions from present or past Flight owners. Many thanks. I am at a stand still decision wise.

Can you define your current instruments and what you like about them? That would give further insight to discuss the Aurora and 4SB.

As for reviews, there are a lot of video reviews out there, including Got a Ukulele (really the gold standard of what we do as reviewers).

I would start there and determine what you think about the instruments, and then think about what other questions you have—and ask those at that point.

I have a Amahi koa top and side and back laminated. Baritone. Nice warm tones. Looking for a different sound to have two varied instruments to choose from. I like the look and sounds of Flight midlevel ukes like Aurora or maybe even the Victoria or the Sammy new one Good review on all but none to play where I am located. Nothing at all.

Top Bottom