Error message on YouTube

Pukulele Pete

Reaction score
All of a sudden I cant play videos on youtube , I keep getting an error message when I click the play button. Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks

Not to sound like a stereotypical tech support guy, but have you tried closing/restarting your browser? If that doesn't work, try restarting your computer entirely.

It appears to be fixed . I could play them with explorer but not with Mozilla Firefox which is my preferred browser. I uninstalled and reinstalled the browser but that didnt work. I downloaded Real Player ( which was already loaded ) and that seems to have done the trick ,I hope . Thanks

I have had the same, but I saw there was captcha to enter. The way it's presented is very offputting. It just seems to be device to make it harder for trolls. If you comment on a number of videos, you have to enter a captcha every so often.

By presenting as an error is not the best way to go about it.

what's a Captcha?????? HUH

ONe of those boxes where you have to type in the characters that are displayed in a wacky font that is difficult for computers to "read" but (relatively) easy for humans to read.

It's a device to keep "bots" from submitting web forms.

John

Top Bottom