Sold Bonanza Homestead Baritone ✨w/ some flame in the grain✨

Price
Shipping
Free to CONUS
Size
Baritone

ZJS

Reaction score
I am the first owner. This thing is incredible. I just don’t play it a lot. I have no idea how such a big sound comes out of a narrow body.

Here the review and specs from good ol’ Baz (just remember that this review was pre-Covid and the cost has gone drastically up) https://www.gotaukulele.com/2020/03/bonanza-homestead-baritone-ukulele.html?m=1

The main event is definitely the woodgrain on this one. Like all homesteads this is stock, I just got lucky with a nice piece of mahogany. This one just ripples and is beautiful.

Some light player’s wear. Some markings on the neck and body, nothing excessive.

$450 free shipping to CONUS
Buyer covers PP Fees

Sound Sample (video very crudely sliced in the middle, cause I'm a crappy editor, to illustrate finger picking and strumming)

Attachments

• IMG_7949.jpeg
    IMG_7949.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7947.jpeg
    IMG_7947.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7950.jpeg
    IMG_7950.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7948.jpeg
    IMG_7948.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7952.jpeg
    IMG_7952.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7955.jpeg
    IMG_7955.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Wow. If only it was a tenor.
GLWTS

When was it made?

That sound great! Bonanza will be my destination further down the road. Excellent designs.

Reactions: ZJS
Price Drop, comes with hard case

Excellent seller, excellent instrument! Additional review of nearly similar instrument and some more sound samples for anyone considering a Bonanza. GLWTS

Reactions: ZJS
Excellent seller, excellent instrument! Additional review of nearly similar instrument and some more sound samples for anyone considering a Bonanza. GLWTS

Too kind :)

Top Bottom