A Song About the Fall Season (No Youtube - Yes Bandcamp)

Howdy @direnzo! Thanks for joining! I took the liberty of editing your post a bit to include the Soundcloud link in the post. That's a feature I just added a couple of weeks ago, and folks are still finding it! All you (or anyone else) need(s) to do is just paste the URL in the post, and we'll handle parsing the embed for you!

I really enjoyed "Somewhy?"! When you get a chance, please stop by our New Member Introductions forum and introduce yourself! We'd love to hear more about you, what you're playing, and all the rest.

Thanks again,
Tim
Mod

Howdy @direnzo! Thanks for joining! I took the liberty of editing your post a bit to include the Soundcloud link in the post. That's a feature I just added a couple of weeks ago, and folks are still finding it! All you (or anyone else) need(s) to do is just paste the URL in the post, and we'll handle parsing the embed for you!

I really enjoyed "Somewhy?"! When you get a chance, please stop by our New Member Introductions forum and introduce yourself! We'd love to hear more about you, what you're playing, and all the rest.

Thanks again,
Tim
Mod
Awesome feature, thanks! Will do

Top Bottom