UAS cured....

ukeclass

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
My UAS is cured.....very, very special Kamaka incoming.....and quite possibly the completion of my Kamaka collection! (HF-4 doesn't count, neither do 6 or 8 string HF-3s)

Cured!
Untill it arrives, then it is time to look for more ukes.

Congratulations on what seems to be the culmination of your quest.
If one continues to make money and continues to use the internet UAS is a darn hard habit to kick.........ask me.....I know🤣
Looking forward to your NUD and pictures.

Congrats on completing your collection (for now)! BTW I don't see any long necks in your list...

Yesterday, I visited one of the only two retailers in my state that carry Kamaka. I played a HF-2I, HF-2D and a HP-1D. Now I feel I must have one!

Of all my Kamaka’s, my HF-2i is a real great couch uke. Small enough to not take up too much room playing on the couch so I can relax, but big enough that I can focus on technique and finger placement in each fret.
Congrats on completing your collection (for now)! BTW I don't see any long necks in your list...

Yesterday, I visited one of the only two retailers in my state that carry Kamaka. I played a HF-2I, HF-2D and a HP-1D. Now I feel I must have one!

Of all my Kamaka’s, my HF-2i is a real great couch uke. Small enough to not take up too much room playing on the couch so I can relax, but big enough that I can focus on technique and finger placement in each fret.
That makes sense. Thinking a HF-2 will be part of my future collection. Guess my UAS hasn't been cured 😂

Top Bottom