Price
$300 plus shipping
Shipping
Shipping from Vashon WA 98070 to conus,
Size
Tenor 17" scale

Island Jim

Reaction score
I'm selling my latest lattice braced Tenor. The body is figured Broad Leaf Maple, top is Torrified Spruce, neck is Spanish Cedar, fingerboard and bridge are Rosewood. The nut is bone 38 mm with a 30mm spacing. The saddle is bone, action is about 2.75 mm at the 12th fret. It is strung with low G Fremont black lines. This is a light resonant uke with a good feel and well balanced. Pm if interested. I live near Seattle and Tacoma and would prefer to show this uke in person. I do ship though, last uke I sent was $56 with insurance thru USPS.

IMG_2555.jpgIMG_2549.jpgIMG_2550.jpgIMG_2547.jpgIMG_2556.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little disappointed this uke has not generated any interest. I know my pictures are not the best but I will try to take better ones tomorrow. This is a good looking, good sounding luthier built solid wood tenor for a new price of $250 plus shipping. I would love to have this instrument go to a new home where it would be played and loved! It also comes with a nice padded gig bag. Jim R

Very nice looking instrument that you are practically giving away. I would buy it if I had room for another tenor. Someone else should snap it up.

This seems like a steal! I currently have way too many ukes, but I'd love to try yours out to tickle my UAS and put in a good word. PM sent!

Do you have a 30 second sounds clip or video?

I think this is absolutely beautiful and I have clicked on your post several times to look at it. The price is incredible, too! Like others here, I have too many ukuleles at the moment :( and not enough time to play them. I also really liked the last one you made and posted on this board. Thank you for your beautiful work.

I'm selling my latest lattice braced Tenor. The body is figured Broad Leaf Maple, top is Torrified Spruce, neck is Spanish Cedar, fingerboard and bridge are Rosewood. The nut is bone 38 mm with a 30mm spacing. The saddle is bone, action is about 2.75 mm at the 12th fret. It is strung with low G Fremont black lines. This is a light resonant uke with a good feel and well balanced. Pm if interested. I live near Seattle and Tacoma and would prefer to show this uke in person. I do ship though, last uke I sent was $56 with insurance thru USPS.

View attachment 168812View attachment 168813View attachment 168815View attachment 168817View attachment 168821
I just PM’d you.

I feel like this is Please somebody Buy This from Uke Talk.

The pull is strong and UAS beckons.

it's a serious issue and quite contagious. I thought I had built up immunity, but I've caught a little case here. Being local in the PNW does not help.
No it does not help. I’ve just discovered Griffin Ukuleles up in Bellingham and now I have to have one of his kasha braced baritones.

Top Bottom