Shipping
Included
Size
Baritone

TommyG

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Harmony baritone in great condition with original case. All original except for new strings. Very nice playing and sounding. $250 PayPal F&F. Price includes shipping to CONUS.

Attachments

• IMG_3612.jpg
    IMG_3612.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3613.JPG
    IMG_3613.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3614.JPG
    IMG_3614.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3619.JPG
    IMG_3619.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3618.jpg
    IMG_3618.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3616.JPG
    IMG_3616.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3615.JPG
    IMG_3615.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 59
Ken Middleton has a YT video with him playing one of these using Living Water strings in high D tuning. Pretty damn sweet tone.

Ken Middleton has a YT video with him playing one of these using Living Water strings in high D tuning. Pretty damn sweet tone.
I have a Beansprout baritone coming in April. Initially it will come with low GCEA tuning but I may just try high d at some point! Good suggestion! 👍

For anyone not familiar with these instruments, don't be deceived by the low price and modest appearance. The Harmony baritone is a fine instrument and one of the greatest bargains ever. I have one and have bought a couple more just so I could get them in the hands of friends. I also own a vintage Martin baritone. Overall it's definitely the better instrument, but the difference isn't nearly so great as one might suppose. In fact, I'd give the Harmony the edge for volume and bass response, and the shorter scale makes for lighter string tension and great playability. At $250 with shipping this is an excellent buy!

I'll take it. paypal?

Harmony baritone in great condition with original case. All original except for new strings. Very nice playing and sounding. $250 PayPal F&F. Price includes shipping to CONUS.

I’ll take it if it’s still available! I don’t know how to DM you but you can DM me.

Top Bottom