Old but new

mlindsey

Reaction score
Hi! I used to participate here several years ago, but quit playing for a while because of arthritis. Now I’ve found I can handle soprano sized ukes so I’m playing again, yay, and this board was always so helpful. So hello again!

Hello again and welcome back!

Welcome back and keep-on strumming!

Welcome back, mlindsey and a warm hello from Chicago.

Hello and welcome back!
I also find playing sopranos easiest with my arthritis.

Hi! I used to participate here several years ago, but quit playing for a while because of arthritis. Now I’ve found I can handle soprano sized ukes so I’m playing again, yay, and this board was always so helpful. So hello again!

Hello and welcome back! That is delightful that you've discovered that the soprano is playable, even with your arthritis. I'm pleased you're back to being able to make music with the ukulele.

Hi mlindsey, welcome back! It's wonderful that you found that you can play your soprano.

Stuart Fuchs has an excellent video about using a light touch when you play. There are also some good videos available for gently exercising and stretching your hands from Mayo Clinic.

I can sympathize, my arthritis in my hands does interfere from time to time with my playing enjoyment. I hope yours will continue to allow you to enjoy making music for a long time to come.

Welcome back, mlindsey!

It's great that you have discovered that your arthritis now allows you to play sopranos. I hope that they will allow you to express yourself musically for years to come!

Top Bottom