Price
$1,200
Shipping
Shipping Included (lower 48)
Size
Tenor

Tomthebaptist

Reaction score
I purchased this ukulele new, March 2023. It is in mint condition. The only reason I’m putting it up for sale is to help cover health care expenses.

Martin has built the world’s finest ukuleles since 1916, and we've been building tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their full-bodied voice and significant volume. The 0 Tenor Uke features a neck, top, back, and sides made from Martin’s coveted stash of sinker mahogany that was salvaged from the bottom of a river in Belize. Sinker mahogany offers a dense and complex tone that makes this model stand out from the crowd. This model includes a beautiful satin finish and an old-style script logo.

Body Size: Tenor Ukulele
Finish Top: Satin
Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
Back and Side Finish: SatinIMG_6401.jpegIMG_6393.jpegIMG_6395.jpeg
Bracing Pattern: Tenor Ukulele
Scale Length: 17"
Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/32''
Top Material: Sinker Mahogany
Neck Shape: Tenor Ukulele
Back Material: Sinker Mahogany
Neck Taper: Standard Taper
Side Material: Sinker Mahogany
Electronics: Not Available

Last edited:
I wish you had posted this last week. I've been itching for the tenor ever since I got the soprano sinker model. I found one for sale and it's out for delivery today.
Oh well, I thought of messaging you last week to see if you were Interested. Enjoy your new Martin Sinker

What a beauty! I love the look of the grain. Pure understated elegance. I imagine the sound is every bit as nuanced and refined.

If I wasn't having to reduce my collection, I'd jump on this. Especially since new Martin 1T IZ mahogany tenors are listed for $2,099. The Martin site doesn't even show any other models of mahogany tenors made in PA other than the 1T IZ. Great price—including shipping.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to sell to meet medical expenses. I hope that everything has turned out well.

GLWS.

Top Bottom