Price
n/a
Shipping
included in the US
Size
soprano

EDW

Reaction score
Kamaka white label pineapple uke. According to Kamaka, this was built between 1969-1974. It is all koa. It is in great condition. It has a couple of small surface cracks below the bridge and a longer one in the back. All are completely stable and don't seem to cause any issues. They are really tight and you can barely see them unless you look closely. I believe these were glued prior to my ownership.

This is an amazingly resonant instrument with a warm robust sound with a lot of sparkle on the top end. It has a nice wide nut and string spacing with a relatively flat neck which makes it really comfortable to play.

I keep going back and forth whether I want to sell it or not, but I tend to grab my old Martin a bit more often so maybe someone else will would be interested in giving it some love. Send me a message with any questions or interest

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpeg
    IMG_1471.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1472.jpeg
    IMG_1472.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1473.jpeg
    IMG_1473.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1474.jpeg
    IMG_1474.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1475.jpeg
    IMG_1475.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Kind of a silly cheap price for this---I suggest someone jump this great uke. Ed is great to deal with, so you will regret none of it!

Great price for a bonafide classic!

Reactions: EDW
Just to sweeten the deal, I dropped the price a bit. I'll give it a day or two and see......

Since there did not seem to be any interest, I am cancelling this listing.

It won't be any hardship to hang on to this sweet iconic instrument :)

Since there did not seem to be any interest, I am cancelling this listing.

It won't be any hardship to hang on to this sweet iconic instrument :)
I’m interested

Top Bottom