Shipping
Free in CONUS
Size
Tenor

ZJS

Reaction score
Sample Video Included

Great shape, minimal signs of play. No dents or scratches etc

This one is rich and bassy. Lots of meat and punch (look who here is perfect at describing sound) Listen to the sample, you'll see what I mean. Remember the video is just through an iPhone, but it’s enough to give you a great sample, IMO. Sounds even better in person

Let me know if you have any other questions

Free shipped to your door in CONUS
Buyer cover PP Fees, unless using F&F
973-907-0963

Comes with original Koaloha hard shell case

Description and Specs:

The KoAloha Naupaka ukuleles feature a body made of both mango & Hawaiian Koa, creating a beautiful contrast between the light & dark tone woods.

Koa’s balanced sound and rich overtones, combined with mango’s warmth and subtlety creates a dynamic sound with a wide range across the tonal spectrum.

Production Date: March 2021

SPECS:

Size: Tenor

Body: Solid Hawaiian Koa & Solid Mango

Neck: CNC Shaped Mahogany

Nut & Saddle: Tusq

Headstock: KoAloha 5-Point Crown

Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony

Fingerboard Binding: Ebony

Inlays: Paua

Logo: Thinlam Paua

Frets: 20 (14th Meets at the Body)

Tuners: KoAloha Geared Tuners

Soundhole: KoAloha “Musubi”

Finish: High Gloss

FAQ: “Why are you selling?”

A: “I’m selling this (insert stringed instrument here) because I have an insatiable and compulsive urge to try every ukulele (or stringed instrument) on the planet while still being able to pay my mortgage and feed and cloth my children. Many ukes I own I have done so for a brief time (generally less than a year, though I do hold on to some much longer). When I first started buying and selling often, looking for what I thought I’d eventually settle on a small batch and be happy. Years later I realize trying new stringed instruments on a consistent basis is what makes me happy and I have given up thinking that I’ll settle on a certain bunch and reach contentment. I regret many that I sell and have bought one or two back only to turn around and sell them again to buy the next one! It’s an addiction for sure, but so far, one I’ve been able to sustain without spending all my household income and putting my family in the streets”

Attachments

• IMG_8063.jpeg
    IMG_8063.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_8065.jpeg
    IMG_8065.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_8066.jpeg
    IMG_8066.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_8067.jpeg
    IMG_8067.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_8069.jpeg
    IMG_8069.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_8064.jpeg
    IMG_8064.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I think if this was posted slightly sooner I might have scooped it up, but now I've got my eyes (ears?) on those lattice brace Ponos / the new 'Oli line :love::love::love:

I've purchased from @ZJS before and he's an excellent seller, highly recommend. GLWTS!

I think if this was posted slightly sooner I might have scooped it up, but now I've got my eyes (ears?) on those lattice brace Ponos / the new 'Oli line :love::love::love:

I've purchased from @ZJS before and he's an excellent seller, highly recommend. GLWTS!
Thanks! They definitely are fun. I played one! My only gripe was the neck was a bit too chunky round (to accommodate the truss rod) for me. But they sound great 👍🏽

I enjoyed your playing this instrument. Wish I could play like that. Sorry, but I'm not in a position to be a buyer this time.

WLR

Reactions: ZJS
I enjoyed your playing this instrument. Wish I could play like that. Sorry, but I'm not in a position to be a buyer this time.

WLR
Thanks, lots of YouTube instructors :)

Now that is a good idea. I’m principally a bass player for a uke band, but am trying to learn the Hawaiian slide guitar as we always close our gigs with the song Aloha O’e. Some good lessons would help here.

I’m so tempted to buy this back….

Took me only about a month and a half, but... bump

still up for grabs

Don't sleep on this beauty

I’m horrible about keeping this on folks radars. I’m not motivated to “bump” often, but here it is :) I’m open to offers

Sold to me… I’m quite excited about this one!! Never owned a K brand before and I’ve had my sights set on a Koaloha for over 4 years.
Congratulations! ZJS is a good seller. I bought my favorite uke from him (Rebel Double Creme Concert mango with the most alluring wood pattern I'd ever seen).

Just arrived! The pictures and sound sample didn’t do this thing justice. I will type up an NUD post soon, but my first little bit of time playing this thing absolutely knocked my socks off. It’s the best sounding uke I’ve ever played!

@ZJS is a great seller to work with! Prompt shipping and it came well protected.

Last edited:
Just arrived! The pictures and sound sample didn’t do this thing justice. I will type up an NUD post soon, but my first little bit of time playing this thing absolutely knocked my socks off. It’s the best sounding uke I’ve ever played!

@ZJS is a great seller to work with! Prompt shipping and it came well protected!
Thanks for the kind words, happy to hear you dig it, I very much agree! Looking forward to the NUD. Play in (or to) good health my friend!✌

Top Bottom