World Series

I wouldn't mind seeing Scheurzer pitch one more time this year.

Wow! Looks like I might have been wrong . . . 10 ta 2! I think Schweitzer pitches Saturday and then Beuller’s (?) next, but it’s at Atlanta . . .

Wow! Looks like I might have been wrong . . . 10 ta 2! I think Schweitzer pitches Saturday and then Beuller’s (?) next, but it’s at Atlanta . . .
Like the Beuller of movie fame, the Dodgers' Beuller really didn't show up today. So now the three teams with the most wins in baseball this year, the SF Giants (107 wins), the LA Dodgers (106 wins) and the Tampa Bay Tays (100 wins) are all NOT in the World Series this year, while the team with the worst record of all the teams that made the post-season, the Atlanta Braves (88 wins) IS in the World Series. Funny game.

I'll be cheering for Atlanta in the Series. Not just because they're in my team's division (Nats), nor because they're sort of an underdog, but because I don't think the cheating Huston of three years ago should have been allowed off the hook as easy as it was. I believe the current manager, Baker, and his coaches wouldn't do something like that today, but still, not much of a punishment for the team as a whole.

Top Bottom