Song Help Request Wicked Blend - What's the Use?

elemenohpee

Reaction score
Hey ya'll,
I have another one I could use help with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aIiFCX0HqQ

It's them (wicked blend) at a backyard jam sesh. Just trying to figure out the chords he's playing on the acoustic. Shouldn't be too hard for those of you with good ears.

Much mahalos.

Hey ya'll,
I have another one I could use help with.

It's them (wicked blend) at a backyard jam sesh. Just trying to figure out the chords he's playing on the acoustic. Shouldn't be too hard for those of you with good ears.

Much mahalos.

Super late reply sorry, I just seen this post while searching for the tabs myself....soooo....its like some big secret or something, I've scoured the internet years ago in a quest to find the correct uke tableture and incidentally, I cant seem to find the tabs for the original by Israel Vibrations and I pretty much know all the tab spots for ukes being an amateur cover artist or whatever. maybe its copyright infringement or blah blah blah, I just play it with Gm, and F, which seems a but simplified but it does the job. I am always suprised when reggae songs come up with only two chords...a couple of junior gongs songs are as such and it's just a trip that these artists can structure an entire song around just two chords. Though I'm really not that all suprised. I could give the link a listen but I cant be bothered right now, just tryum wit da G combo and see if it works. Hope this response finds you in good health. Ahui hou.

Top Bottom