Show us your ukes!

Yep, thanks. Showed up today. Will do a proper NUD post at some point, but I’m not sure I can take nice enough photos to do it justice.
I offer my congratulations too, Veritas. You must be over the moon!
Looking forward very much to your NUD post if and when you get to it -
would love to see the rest of the instrument, what woods have been used etc
Curious as to whether this was one of the recent two offered for sale on Shawn's Ukulele Friend website
or whether you bought this direct from Chuck via his FB page?
They've always been so, so difficult to come by and even more so now as he seems
to not be taking custom orders anymore.
Rapt for you!
🌻

I offer my congratulations too, Veritas. You must be over the moon!
Looking forward very much to your NUD post if and when you get to it -
would love to see the rest of the instrument, what woods have been used etc
Curious as to whether this was one of the recent two offered for sale on Shawn's Ukulele Friend website
or whether you bought this direct from Chuck via his FB page?
They've always been so, so difficult to come by and even more so now as he seems
to not be taking custom orders anymore.
Rapt for you!
🌻
I’m glad we’re all on the same page about this being a Bettah. I was gunna guess that from the headstock too but didn’t want to look like a dweeb if I was wrong lol

Edit: in retrospect, being able to identify a luthier from a headstock photo probably means you are an actual dweeb.

Last edited:
Voran - how long have you had your Snail ? I know that was your grail uke for a while. Wants for another grail, or does this do it for you ? Glad you got that Snail you had wanted.... I bet it brings you much enjoyment.
I have a few ukes I'd like to get some day for different tunings but really no urgency. I love my Snail. I got it earlier this year

Not sure if I've posted this here 🤪
d90112f9b44f01a1b403377b71bbb45c5d553d89.jpg

Top Bottom