Ukudaily.co.uk Christmas Podcast Contest!

ukudaily.co.uk

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm doing a contest to get your version of any Christmas song or indeed a new Christmas song written by you as my number one Christmas Ukulele song on Decembers ukudaily.co.uk podcast.

All you need to do is either email me your song to phil@ukudaily.co.uk or put a link to your song (if in video form) on here or at the above email address.

The winner will become my Christmas Ukuleleist of 2011 and will of course appear on the podcast and get a good plug on it too!

Closing date for entries is 10th December 2011.

All abilities are welcome so give it a go, I look forward to hearing them!

Good luck!

Phil

Last edited:
Hi Phil,
that sounds jolly good!
Is it an audio podcast or do we need to get the reindeer sweaters out?

Hi Christian,
:) Reindeer sweaters will always be viewed favourably but it is an audio podcast, I've done a couple already (http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/ukudaily.co.uk-ukulele-podcast/id471762017 or at www.ukudaily.co.uk) over the last couple of months, have been surprised by the large volume of downloads, I just love hearing people play songs on the ukulele! Looking forward to the Christmas one and like hearing different ways of playing songs you've heard hundreds of times!
Cheers,
Phil

thanks guys, I can't listen at work but as soon as I get home I will!

Hi J-Peg.
No limit at all. Had lots of great entries so far so really pleased, give it a go!
Cheers,
Phil

Hi All,
here is a song I wrote today:

Pls let me know if you need the MP3 separately- you should be able to extract it from the video.

Merry Christmas!

well you have impressed mr chrimess, that was excellent, i wish i could write my own songs, one day hmmmm

guys these are great, thank you, going to be really tricky to judge, got a few good ones through on email too, a great selection!

Here's my second entry, one of my all-time Christmas favorites, Jingle Bell Rock:

Today is the last day for entries, you have about 14 hours left, thank you to everyone who has already got involved, the result will be revealed in the December podcast!

Hi eugene ukulele,
Just finalising things for the podcast, is there any chance you could email these songs to phil@ukudaily.co.uk please as I can't download them on SoundCloud?
Many thanks

Top Bottom