ukegenics

ukegenics

Reaction score
New member. Started playing in Feb 2020 at age 40. The pandemic gave me an excuse to sit in all day and play uke nonstop. No previous musical instrument experience. Just posting here because I think you have to...right?

New member. Started playing in Feb 2020 at age 40. The pandemic gave me an excuse to sit in all day and play uke nonstop. No previous musical instrument experience. Just posting here because I think you have to...right?
Welcome to UU, ukegenics! It’s a great community, people who not only know EVERYTHING (cumulatively) but are friendly and generous with their advice. How brave of you to plunge in with no previous musical experience. Go for it.

Welcome to UU, ukegenics!
Aren't they just adorable, these four stringed wonders? Wishing you lots of joy and excitement!

Welcome!

You don't HAVE to do anything... but thanks for introducing yourself... Feel free to lurk if you want.

My experience is much like yours... not much musical knowledge or ukulele experience, but endless free time to practice during the pandemic.

Let us know when you start accumulating more ukuleles... that's a true sign you have arrived!

Welcome! I first held a uke at age 56!

Welcome to UU! Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm recent (Feb 2022) to ukulele and UU (Apr 2022), and have found so much great information and support with this group. Enjoy!

We secretly send out the Ukulele Underground Forum Enforcement Squad to rap the bottom of players' feet with a plastic ruler (never their hands) if they don't say hello within a year of their first lurk. :unsure: Oh wait! That was the other social media group I belong to. You're all good.

Welcome and nice to see new faces arriving!

So, I'm curious about your username... Is it meant to indicate a particular position on eugenics?

Top Bottom