TONIGHT 9/23/22 - Brittni Paiva & Andrew Molina in L.A.

mitchchang

Reaction score
Kicking off the 2022 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival with Andrew & Brittni!

George Nakano Theater @ the Torrance Cultural Arts Center 3330 Civic Center Dr, Torrance, CA 90503
Tickets $35, call 800-595-4849 or click here
Andrew Brittni (Facebook Post)-2.png
Brittni Paiva, a multi award-winning instrumentalist, known for her stunning articulation of what she can do on the ukulele. She has performed on stage with Carlos Santana when he appeared in Hawaii and has also joined famed guitarist Tommy Emmanuel on stage at the California Worldfest; she is a 3-time Na Hoku Hanohano Award winner with numerous other awards and nominations throughout the years, including Most Promising Artist of the Year in 2005 for her debut release, Brittni x 3.

Andrew Molina's electrifying performances have captivated audiences across the country and around the world, appearing in China, Europe, Tahiti and, of course, the Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival. You'll love Andrew's unique solo ukulele arrangements of hits like Aerosmith’s “Dream On” and “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses alongside his own original instrumental compositions have earned each of his albums a Na Hoku Hanohano award nomination for “Ukulele Album of the Year” (Hawaii’s version of the Grammy Awards). "Andrew Molina is one of my favorite musicians. He works incredibly hard on his craft and approaches the ukulele in such a unique way” - Jake Shimabukuro

Ya just gotta love those Hawiians! Brittni and I are finally facebook friends, she seems like such a sweet lady.

Top Bottom