Tomorrow shall be my dancing day

Peter Frary

Reaction score
Tomorrow Shall Be Your Dancing Day • This Traditional 16th c. English Carol is performed by the Leeward Coast Guitars and directed by yours truly. The choral version has nearly 20 verses (!) detailing the life of Jesus, but the guitar ensemble only works through the music of three strophes, each with beautiful melodic, textural and harmonic variations

Last edited:
Tomorrow Shall Be Your Dancing Day • This Traditional 16th c. English Carol is performed by the Leeward Coast Guitars and directed by yours truly. The choral version has nearly 20 verses (!) detailing the life of Jesus, but the guitar ensemble only works through the music of three strophes, each with beautiful melodic, textural and harmonic variations

Beautiful !!

I can’t remember the last time I checked out the Forum’s Guitar Videos section, so when I visited it today I was delighted to see the video of you and the Leeward Coast Guitars playing Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day. I frequently play this song on my celtic harp, and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to your guitar group’s rendition of the piece. A lovely arrangement, well played. Kudos to you and the group!

Beautiful my friends! Well done. Sorry I’m late to watch and comment - I’ve been a poorly Dave 😂 👍🏻

Top Bottom